Online Application Form
Thank you for your application and interest in Village Square.
A representative from Wesbrook Properties will contact you to discuss the specific unit that is available. Completing the application form does not guarantee that you will secure a suite in Village Square. Your application is complete only upon our receipt of all application requirements listed below:
- Completed and signed Lease Application: All adults who will occupy the suite should complete the application form. Fill out and electronically sign the lease application. By completing and signing the lease application, the Applicant(s) authorizes Wesbrook Properties to verify credit history and references, as well as income verification and rental history verification.
- Photo Identification: All applicants must provide a legible copy of their driver’s license or other government issued photo ID (eg. Passport, Permanent Resident Card, Driver License, etc.)
- Study/Work Permit or Visa (if applicable)
- Income Verification Documents – To verify your income we require:
- If employed by a company – recent pay stubs to verify your monthly income and employment or letter of employment
- If self-employed / business owner – most recent tax return and 3 months bank statement summary
- If from pension / disability / child support / or any other benefit – (i) Court approved settlement documents and/or government benefit documentation and (ii) 3 months bank statement summary
- If no income – bank statement shows funds available or 3 months bank statement summary
- Applicants who owned their own home for the one year prior to the lease term should submit proof of ownership (eg. Property Assessment)